Who should do an STD test?
Our STD self test is for both men and women who:
- are sexually active but feeling fine. It is always good to be aware of your sexual health even if you are not having symptoms of infection.
- have had several sexual partners.
- has a partner and he/she has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease.
- has had unprotected intercourse with a new or random sexual partner.
- started a new sexual relationship.
- you suspect that you may have a sexually transmitted disease.
- have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease.
NB! Remember that STD-s don’t always show symptoms.
Test yourself on a regular basis every three months!
Our STD self test is suitable for both men and women.
It only takes 15 minutes to perform the test and get the results.